Engage your audience where ever they may be
Our developers at Oxidian specialize in mobile app development
We design and develop apps for your users or your business. Apps
are changing our economy and ultimately the way we do business.
We are constantly applying cutting-edge technologies to build apps that meet all your business goals so you can focus on getting new clients without worrying about your app’s performance.
We’ll work closely with you to make sure you get the app you want to achieve the business objective you desire.
In the era where mobile search
queries have surpassed desktop ones, mobile advertising is not an option – it’s a necessary step to building profitable customer relationships.
80% of Internet users own a smartphone, and mobile platforms (smartphones, tablets) host up to 60% of media time.
Mobile advertising allows you to reach and engage your customers where they are, and deliver your message to them anytime. Mobile
is changing the way people engage with brands and if you don’t have a mobile marketing strategy, you risk lagging behind your competition. On the other hand, a well developed mobile marketing strategy can do wonders for your business.
Mobile marketing allows you to:
- Accurately reach your target market
- Generate a higher response rate
- Have a relevant two communication with your customers
- Reduce marketing costs
So what’s exactly mobile marketing?
Mobile marketing is a multi-channel digital marketing approach to marketing to your customers on their mobile phones through websites, email, social media, apps, SMS and MMS.
Types of mobile marketing strategies:
- Mobile-friendly website. Your website must be optimized for mobile search (users surfing the web on their smartphones or tablets). It must create a consistent and engaging user experience.
- Mobile email advertising. It includes optimizing your email content for smartphones – everything from design to mobile-friendly call to action.
- Personalized SMS and MMS marketing. This can be a very powerful channel for reaching your users directly.
- Mobile app marketing. Mobile apps can support many business goals like driving engagement or build brand awareness. You don’t even need to create an app yourself to advertise, you can use built-in features of platforms like Facebook to advertise on various apps.
By using all the strategies mentioned (and combining them with other marketing channels), we can reach your audience while they are on the go and deliver them personalized messages at a low cost.
Mobile technologies are on the rise, and having a good mobile marketing strategy is crucial to success.