Be one step ahead of today’s technology with best programming languages
We design brand platforms based on your needs and desires.The cutting-edge technologies we work with are applied in numerous ways, but always custom tailored to your specific needs.
Our advantage lies in the fact that we always use a different stack of technologies for each project we work on – by doing that we make sure each client gets a custom solution for his needs.All of this contributes towards a seamless user experience your customers will get after we develop your web or mobile application.We work on with modern technologies and the latest development methods to develop reliable solutions.
All our projects are based on following methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RAD, Lean, FDD.Agile software development is based on an iterative approach to each project. Instead of in-depth planning at the beginning of the project, Agile methodologies are open to changing requirements over time and encourages constant feedback from the end users.
This means that we can deliver high-quality results in a shorter timeframe.Other methodologies and frameworks we use, depending on the project needs:
- Feature-driven development (FDD): This iterative and incremental software development process blends industry best practices into one approach
- Lean Software Development: Lean Software Development takes Lean manufacturing and Lean IT principles and applies them to software development.
- Scrum: Scrum is an iterative software model that follows a set of roles, responsibilities, and meetings that never change. Sprints, usually lasting one to two weeks, allow the team to deliver software on a regular basis.
- Rapid Application Development (RAD): RAD’s approach to software development puts more emphasis on development than planning tasks. It follows an incremental model, where each component is developed in parallel.
- Prototype: The basic idea in this model is that instead of freezing the requirements before a design or coding can proceed, a throwaway prototype is built to understand the requirements. By using this prototype, the client can get an “actual feel” of the system before it’s finished.
We don’t lock our code, we give you full control over it. This is a completely opposite approach which isn’t taken by most companies that develop on .net and create proprietary solutions for which you’re paying the license for its use but not its ownership.