SEO – customer journey
- 6 min read
- Paulina Badrov
SEO is a vital part of your Marketing Strategy but sometimes it's not easy to understand what is meant by it. That's why we have created this SEO customer journey infographic. You can see every step we take when optimizing your site. After that you will find some frequently asked questions we have answered.
1. The Analysis of your websiteWe analyze if your website is optimized correctly:
- Are the right keywords used?
- Does every page have your meta description, title, alt text for images, and the appropriate URL structure?
- What about the content quality: do the texts have links, images, titles and subtitles, meta descriptions and keywords?
2. Keyword researchDifferent keyword tools determine what the best keywords are for your website. That depends on what terms your potential customers are looking for and what terms your competition uses. If you also use the right keywords, you'll be positioned higher on Google.
3. Competition researchNot only keywords but also backlinks that your competition is using are being analyzed. Backlinks are links that your competitors get from other sites that are very important to SEO because they influence the positioning of your website on Google.
4. Content creationAfter we've defined the keywords, it's important to have content on your website that uses those keywords as well. Mostly this it means writing articles. If you do not have high quality content, it is necessary to create it.
5. Website optimizationOn every page of your website will be checking and optimizing your:
- Title Tags - titles and subtitles of each page
- Meta Tags - Meta Descriptions that describe to the customer what can be found on your website
- Sitemaps - A sitemap is a file in which you can list the individual web pages of your website. So you will let google and other search engines know how the content of your website is structured
- URL structures - each page should have a URL with keywords
- Alt tags - all images should also have a description so that Google can see what they are introducing
The goal is to get links from other sites with link building. This will make your website more relevant to the search engines and rank it higher.
Link Building consists of links you get from web pages directories, forum and blog comments and guest posts.
After you reach the top positions, it's important to continue with link building so you can stay there.
6. Link building
Regular reports help you stay up to date and track the SEO optimization of your website.
7. Monthly reports
Best practices for building a website mockup and prototype
Often, things we imagine in our heads that seem great regularly turn out to be bad ideas when we put them in the real world, such as a piece of paper or a computer screen. They say that the picture is worth a thousand words. What if this is not just a picture but a…
Favicon: How it Impacts Web Design
We can find icons everywhere in our everyday lives: from road signs, store logos, to our laptop keyboards. Images help us interpret information better. Since getting the right information as fast as possible is crucial when dealing with internet technologies, it’s no wonder that icons are an integral part of web design, as well.In this…
Website Logo Mistakes – And How to Avoid Them
The logo is arguably the most essential aspect of any brand to get right. It’s purpose is to show the personality of a brand and instantly convey what the company does at a glance.Website is the first place where your logo is presented to customers. It is the most critical place for your logo to…
Elements of Good SEO Check
SEO Check is an audit process to check all elements important for the search engine ranking. It is essential to perform this process to better understand what improvements need to be made to realize the full potential of your existing content.There are few different elements that need to be reviewed and evaluated. As a result,…