SEO is a vital part of your Marketing Strategy but sometimes it’s not easy to understand what is meant by it. That’s why we have created this SEO customer journey infographic. You can see every step we take when optimizing your site. After that you will find some frequently asked questions we have answered.
SEO customer journey.pdf
1. The Analysis of your website
We analyze if your website is optimized correctly:
- Are the right keywords used?
- Does every page have your meta description, title, alt text for images, and the appropriate URL structure?
- What about the content quality: do the texts have links, images, titles and subtitles, meta descriptions and keywords?
In the end, a summary of the situation of your website will be created. After that, we can start with SEO optimization.
2. Keyword research
Different keyword tools determine what the best keywords are for your website. That depends on what terms your potential customers are looking for and what terms your competition uses. If you also use the right keywords, you’ll be positioned higher on Google.
3. Competition research
Not only keywords but also backlinks that your competition is using are being analyzed. Backlinks are links that your competitors get from other sites that are very important to SEO because they influence the positioning of your website on Google.
4. Content creation
After we’ve defined the keywords, it’s important to have content on your website that uses those keywords as well. Mostly this it means writing articles. If you do not have high quality content, it is necessary to create it.
5. Website optimization
On every page of your website will be checking and optimizing your:
- Title Tags – titles and subtitles of each page
- Meta Tags – Meta Descriptions that describe to the customer what can be found on your website
- Sitemaps – A sitemap is a file in which you can list the individual web pages of your website. So you will let google and other search engines know how the content of your website is structured
- URL structures – each page should have a URL with keywords
- Alt tags – all images should also have a description so that Google can see what they are introducing
6. Link building
The goal is to get links from other sites with link building. This will make your website more relevant to the search engines and rank it higher.
Link Building consists of links you get from web pages directories, forum and blog comments and guest posts.
After you reach the top positions, it’s important to continue with link building so you can stay there.
7. Monthly reports
Regular reports help you stay up to date and track the SEO optimization of your website.